If you could choose a modern list of Seven Wonders of the World, would you choose ancient buildings? I would be more inclined towards the Jumeirah Hotel in Dubai, one of the fantastic new bridges being built around the world or maybe a nuclear submarine. That is, something relatively modern!

I just discovered a new campaign that caught my attention because my birthday is July 7th and next year it will be 7/7/7. That is the date the New 7 Wonders campaign will announce the result of world wide voting. Below are the 21 finalists. You can vote for 7 of these at http://www.new7wonders.com/index.php





I suppose it would be good for business in Greece if the Acropolis won.



If you are a member of Blogazoo here is a Gazoo
If you are not yet a member; join here for blogging benefits. Blogazoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate