We like to browse through antique and curio shops--doesn't everyone?
How about antique, curio and junk shops in Greece? It is rare that we pass through Athens without strolling through the flea market at Monastiraki.

Now I have discovered the web site of the Thessalonica Society of Antique, Curio and Junk Shops Owners - a bazaar on line. Take a look at their extensive photo collection.

If you are a member of Blogazoo here is a Gazoo
If you are not yet a member; join here for blogging benefits. Blogazoo
Also notice on my side bar there are free credits for new BlogExplosion members.

1 comments:

At April 29, 2007 12:51 PM Liora's Dad said...

Very interesting blog! As you can tell from my avatar, I am very interested in Greece! In fact, some of my finest horsemen hailed from Thessaly, the homeplace of the antique society of which you made mention. Keep up the great blogging, and you can be sure I'll check back often to hear about my homeland!

-Alexander (The Great)

 

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate