I just discovered a new site for the Greekophile that I like. But you are not likely to appreciate it unless you are young and hip.

Of course by using the word hip I show that I am no longer young and with it.

Anyway even if you aren't into youthfulness,check out this site that wants to keep the next generation of Greek descendents all over the world in touch with their culture. It's fun:

http://greekvibes.com/INDEX.htm


For more about our non-Greek expat life on an idyllic Greek island click Here

1 comments:

At June 01, 2006 10:25 AM countess of st. germain said...

yassou! great site about my homeland. envious am i, and also thrilled you are giving out such fabulous information.

maybe someday you'll post about the greek men who hide under shoes ...? (hint: they can be found underneath the scorpions).

enjoy the gorgeous island.

 

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate