My blogging is full of apologies--and little content. I have several subjects that I need and want to write articles about. Let's blame it on writer's block rather than . . . I guess I have no excuse.
In the mean time here is some filler that I copied from Google's Inside Adsense when they celebrated the introduction of ads in Greek.
- The length of Greece's coastline is estimated at 9,300 miles; America's coastline is estimated at 11,800 miles. The land area of Greece is slightly smaller than Alabama.
- The yo-yo is the second oldest known toy in the world (only the doll is older), and was born over 3,000 years ago in the days of ancient Greece.
- Greek people love to dance, so there are 63 different folk dances in Greece.
If you are a member of Blogazoo here is a Gazoo
If you are not yet a member; join here for blogging benefits. Blogazoo
- At May 25, 2007 5:00 AM Holly said...
that is so interesting
- At May 05, 2009 8:28 AM 70-643 said...
I've visited twice Greece and both time i enjoyed my stay with my wife and kids. Its really a place where i like to shift with family.