The last two weeks have been another case of doing so much that there is no time to write about it.  Worse, I did not take many photos so that I have to wait for our visiting friends to send me theirs.

We have been showing off Paros to four un-related sets of family and friends.  It is a lot of fun but leads to weight gain as we have been eating out five nights per week!

One benefit is that my visiting friend, Ben, can edit videos 10 times faster than me.  He took time from the beach to work his wonders on my shaky camera work to create this promotional video for one of the private villas that I market.

Sundance Hideaway

More villas at www.ParosParadise.com/villas.htm

Technorati Tags: ,,

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate