Sunday was a delightful day so we took a short walk in the hills. I was going to share a photo or two here but Karin beat me to it by composing another of her photo journal albums.

I think she has created an ideal illustration of how much better it is to get to know an area in depth rather than just pass through as a tourist. To me the scenery and photos are more ordinary than spectacular yet her account is very . . . evocative !

See for yourself: Just click on the photo.

A Walk to Kamari Windmill

2 comments:

At March 19, 2009 10:32 AM aliceinparis said...

Hi there, I've had a great time poking about your blog! I have spent many happy months on Antiparos years ago with the occasional forays to Paros. Loved it.
Cheers, Shelagh

 
At March 19, 2009 12:19 PM Unknown said...

I loved the pictures. I don't travel and so I travel vicarously through the pictures of others who do travel.

 

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate