I have not seen or done anything to post about. So I will pass you on --for today only, of course--to deTraci Regula's Greece Travel Blog.


Her current newsletter has several items of interest to the grecophile, including relatively rare golfing holidays in Greece.

I found it interesting that she made a slip in her newsletter by referring to Dora Bakoyannis, Greece Foreign Minister, as the Prime Minister. Is that wishful thinking or predicting the future, deTraci?

Photo courtesy of Crete Golf Club

1 comments:

At January 30, 2009 1:17 AM Anonymous said...

I try to avoid politics with what many people will see as good reason. Obviously forgot to install my brain that morning ~! Didn't mean to give Mme Bakoyannis an unexpected promotion.

 

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate