Rhodes Top Holiday Destination:
I was somewhat surprised to see that Rhodes scored Number One in all of Europe and Number Five in the whole world in voting on the popular Trip Advisor web site. I have never been there but I have heard good things about it--if you like package tours. I am guessing that is why it scored high, it does a high volume.

For instance the survey results were soon followed by an announcement that the US Aircraft Carrier USS Harry Truman had sailed to Rhodes after 6 months duty off Iraq. Some 3,000 crew were set to enjoy the island.


On a smaller scale I found this announcement interesting: The High Point University Panthers Volleyball Team from High Point, North Carolina, USA have scheduled matches in Thessaloniki after touring Athens. They will conclude their tour with several days on Paros. My hats off to whoever masterminded that educational junket. Read more HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate