Hello, I have not posted in a while because we have traveled from our quiet Greek island to the hustle and bustle of Christmas season near Portland, Oregon, USA. During the trip we watched several movies and now have unlimited access to more at our son's house. Such luxury!

Since I don't have any news from Greece to post about I suggest you click on over to deTraci Regula's Greece for Visitors. She lists 10 top movies filmed in Greece: http://gogreece.about.com/od/greecemovies/tp/greekfilms.htm

Her Number 3 is our Number 1: Shirley Valentine We can identify with this classic but one of our friends says this film was a prime motivation for her move to Paros. So if you are open to a life change check it out. You also can read our web page about Work from home at the beach

Of course, Captain Corelli's Mandolin is another good Greek island flick.


2 comments:

At July 02, 2008 1:22 PM Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure I remember an episode of the Saint was filmed in Paros in the harbour at Naoussa, but I've never been able to find out which episode to get the DVD.
Any ideas?

 
At June 15, 2009 9:37 PM 70-271 exam said...

I visited the site.That's really awesome collection of movies.I referred every body to watch these movies when ever have time.

 

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate