I thought I should keep up with blogging styles by embeding a YouTube video in my blog. But it seems 99% of what is available has been posted by hormonal young men and the majority of those taken at the Pounda Beach Club.

This is the place that Karin and I happened to be going by one day and saw their bunge jumping crane. We stood on the hill above watching the mass of gyrating bodies moving to the base beat. We got dizzy and left.

Many Paros visitors would consider such a scene as spoiling the island. Yet to the young people there it is heaven on earth. All I can say is don't worry, this beach club is well shielded by high board walls; most visitors and even many residents aren't aware of its existance.

If you are a member of Blogazoo here is a Gazoo

If you are not yet a member; join here for blogging benefits. Blogazoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate