Today is a red letter day for Karin and I; our first day of swimming for the season. Very refreshing and not too cold; it was less than 2 minutes of moving around before my body did not feel cold. That time difference is my main way of judging water temperature; typically between late June and late August it just a few seconds. Below is another method of judging.

I won't try to discuss actual air temperatures because we have been seeing conflicting information. It has turned suddenly hot and dry after a couple days of warm and humid. Of course the breezes keep one cool unless you happen to be in a wind-protected area. Today laying on the sand I quickly fried --it felt so good-- but I still got up and headed for the shade after just a few minutes.

If you are a child or do not want to see adult humor, please do not scroll down this page.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

1 comments:

At May 24, 2006 4:34 PM Louisiana said...

funny picture..

glad you got some swimming in, it must have felt great...

 

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate