Thinking ahead I just checked on dates for Easter in 2006. Easter in most of the Western World will be 16 April 2006; Orthodox Easter will be 23 April 2006.

Traditionally Easter is the start of the season here. That will definately be the case this year. There is no school the week before and Athenian family members return to the island for Easter Week events including lamb barbeque on the big day.

There are more descriptions on our web site: http://ParosParadise.com


On a personal note: I finally ran out of execuses to start my winter exercise routine. So I did a few stretches this morning. Tomorrow Karin and I will start regular morning walks. You can see I start slow; I also build slow, but I usually stick with it. He affirms.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate