Check out my lens One reason I haven't blogged lately is because I have been over at Squidoo having fun. Squidoo is hard to define; mainly it is an internet community where it is quick and easy to set up web pages on any subject you want--and free, of course.

Take a look and browse around starting with their home page.

If you decide to join, please use THIS LINK so that I get credit.

One of the pages that I just created is to solicit comments and votes for your favourite Greek island.
Do your duty. Vote!

If you are a member of Blogazoo here is a Gazoo
If you are not yet a member; join here for blogging benefits. Blogazoo

1 comments:

At February 27, 2007 9:10 PM MSchaut said...

Thank you so much for visiting my www.squidoo.com/michelangelosdavid lens on squidoo. You have a beautiful,inspiring blog! I invite you to submit your blog to www.squidoo.com/squidooweb on the plexo, and to join the group www.squidoo.com/groups/squidooweb Put all of your lenses in the group. I will review your blog on the companion blog! Best regards!

 

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate