I have posted before about various island activities but there is just too much going on this high season weekend.
1) After hours Techno - Progressive party with guest dj Leoni. Friday 4 August at Caffe Latte Lounge Bar, Seafront Parikia
2) The Moraitis Family, Parian wine-makers, invite you to the art exhibition: "Unusually Exceptional Works of Art" Works by: Michael Brady, Dimitris Sifneos, Gail Anthony and Hera. Opening: Saturday 5 August at 20:00 Venue: Moraitis Winery, Naoussa Dates: 5 - 31 August
3) "Moments of Inspiration" - photographs by Fragiskos Kefalas. At the Community Office of Marpissa (opposite the central church of the village). Opening: 5 August at 18:00 Dates: 5 August - 18 August.
4) 'Night Travel' All night house music party on the beach, with dj Alex and guests. Saturday 5 August at Monastiri Beach Club, Naoussa Bay.
"The above events and images from
Parosweb Events, a mailing service which reaches the "Paros Island Online Community", a very targeted audience of about 4,000 persons. Please contact us when you wish to broadcast your event."
Not listed above but the highlight for us is the annual Aliki Festival. Photos and comments after I recover from the free drink and food tomorrow.
Oh wow, I just picked up the following from the Paros Life Calendar on ParosWeb.
31 Jul - 4 Aug - Tai Chi week with Spiros Peristeris at Tao's.
4-6 Aug - Thai massage bodywork workshop with Spiros Peristeris at Tao's.
5 Aug - 9pm - performance by the Folkdance Group of Naoussa in the courtyard of the Panaghia Church, Naoussa. 5 Aug - 9.30pm - Festival in Aliki (Panigiri tou Sotiros) with music, fish & local wine.
5 Aug - Theatre performance of "Don Quixote" by the Children's Group of the National Theatre at the Municipal Athletic Field, Paroikia.
6 Aug - 8.30pm - Transfiguration of Christ (Panigiri tou Sotiros) celebration takes place at the Kopelouzos Estate, Langeri, Santa Maria. Open for Paros citizens and guests of the Kopelouzos Family.
6 Aug - 9pm - Festival (Panigiri tou Sotiros) in Papageorgi Stamenou Sq., Marpissa. Live traditional music, dancing and mezedes.
If you are a member of Blogazoo here is a g A z o o
If you are not yet a member; join here for blogging benefits. Blogazoo
- At May 14, 2009 2:57 PM 642-415 said...
I am first time here on this blog and really found it good by all means and now I would like to refer it to my friends.