The advanced sailing class was out to support the blessing of the water on 6 January. I am amazed how precisely they can control these craft. For instance they can turn around in the length of the boat. This summer I was watching a novice class. There was one little guy who always going off in the wrong direction. That reminded me of my first time sailing. I could only go one direction so I had fun going from one end of the lake to the other. Then I had to wait for someone to come pull me back.

As I write this we had a brief earth tremor. It will be interesting to know what size. It just shook the wobbly book case and chandeliers a little. Made me dizzy as I was staring at the screen.



Fracturing English is always fun. Though as I tell the Greeks who apologize for their English--it is better than my Greek.

If you are a member of Blogazoo here is a G-a-z-o-o

If you are not yet a member; join here for blogging benefits. Blogazoo

1 comments:

At January 08, 2006 10:48 AM The SeaWitch said...

I can't believe you guys were eating New Year's Dinner outside in short sleeves! Ahh...lifestyles of the islands.

I'm going to keep coming back for further peeks into your corner of the world so please keep updating your blog! :-)

 

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate