4 0 0  

This my blog post number 400.  I have not been able to think of anything special to commemorate it.

Then this morning I saw an announcement for embedding Google news.  I decided to give it a trial although I am not a fan of unfiltered news.  I never watch TV news; I select which stories I want to read from the internet or newspapers.  To me TV news is a daily dose of poison dominated by disasters and negative speculation by alarmists.  O.K. moving on . . . check out the news feature near the bottom of this blog.  It is filtered for these key words:  Paros island,Greek islands,Greece,expatriate

For this 400th blog on Blogger I should also comment that as a host Blogger is improving all the time.  I have wanted to change to WordPress because it is more adaptable and has more features available.  Lately I have been composing with Windows Live Writer; it is much better for composing photos and texts than the regular Blogger editor.  So no major changes in the foreseeable future although there are many facets that I am not satisfied with such as the Archives organization.

Next post will be more on Greek island life with photos, I hope.

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,

1 comments:

At February 09, 2009 12:37 PM Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 400 posts - quite some achievement. And I really like the embedded news feed. Would be good if you could have that on every time you do a new post.

Nasta Kala,


Nick

 

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate