Here's an interesting item From deTraci Regula,Your Guide to Greece for Visitors

Fans of Nia Vardalos' hit comedy My Big Fat Greek Wedding" can rejoice. She's started work on a new movie, "My Life in Ruins", in which she stars as a beleaguered Greek tourist guide. And for the first time in more than 20 years, Greek authorities are allowing the filmmakers to shoot at the Acropolis. Apparently, they suspect this film may be good news for Greek tourism... not that Greece needs any help, as 2006 has been a record-breaking year for travel in Greece.

2 comments:

At October 13, 2006 9:00 PM Angela's Designs said...

Great... I'll have to keep an eye out.

 
At October 14, 2006 12:14 PM Dana said...

Oh good, I loved that movie and will be looking for her new one. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate