While trying to get Technorati tags to work (have you noticed my attempts?) I came across an excellently written blog post describing a brief visit to Paros. Now that blog is listed on the right under other Greece blogs as HomeboyMediaNews.
This is from Homeboy himself:
What I am trying to do with my blog is mainly to increase reader's awareness about modern Greece and Cyprus and to make them know that our countries are not only sun and sea. As I see it, its my venture to transform (and change to the maximum within my power) their, in many cases, negative picture about our Nation, its people and countries. Many things have changed, especially after the 2004 Olympics plus the facts of our rich history, culture, customs and traditions. That is the purpose of my blog, in a way its a gateway to learn more on modern and today's (maybe also future) Greece and Cyprus.

So if you want to learn more about modern Greece than the sun and sea life on my blog, bookmark HomeboyMediaNews.

2 comments:

At May 14, 2009 4:53 AM james said...

good one

 
At June 04, 2009 12:44 AM love said...

Always great to learn more but with all the sun, history and beautiful water people will always think of Greece and Cypress as a wonderful place to come
Sherrlyn Borkgren Photography
http://www.BorkgrenPhoto.net

come visit my blog!

 

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate