I guess a blogger can never win when it comes to subject matter. Either there is nothing interesting going on to write about or there is so much going on that he has no time to write.

The latter has been my case this week. We have been hosting our annual Plein Air Oil Painting Workshop with artist Ron Johnson. I am responsible for keeping everybody happy and paying the expenses--stressful to say the least. This year we had fewer than normal students but more than met their expectations for both learning and enjoyment. That makes for a life well lived.

--------------------
I have had fun at a site with an interesting concept. It is easier to experience than to describe; so please take a look at Six Line Reviews --It is perfect for channel surfers. There is a contest currently running but normally it is quite free form.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate