I am somewhat surprised at myself; that I am more superstitious than I thought. I have been worrying about making fun of disaster. Just as I touch wood whenever discussing my good fortune I do not want to tempt fate by minimizing misfortune.

But here it goes anyway. This is a photo of our laundry rack on the balcony a few hours after the earthquake. This was the result of a wind gust, however.

I wanted to post this mainly because we have shown so many different beautiful scenes taken from our balcony/veranda that I feel obligated to show the underside of life here on a Greek island.


2 comments:

At January 11, 2006 11:01 AM Unknown said...

Use heavier detergent, the wind will have a tougher time blowing it over.

 
At January 11, 2006 4:59 PM ellenico said...

LOL :D

 

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate