Not quite to the day, but last July I started looking for a new template in order to do a major up date to my major web site, www.ParosParadise.com 

                 sitereduced

Today it was with great trepidation that I pushed the Publish button to upload the new 50+ page site.  Wonder of wonders, it worked without a hitch—that I know of, touch wood.

True I did no work on the project between November 2009 and May 2010, but it has been my major focus over the past few weeks.  I now have a modern site with much more emphasis on photos of the Greek islands.

It is not yet complete, of course a good web site never is, as I have a punch list of at least 50 items that still need updating and improving.  Most of the content was just cut and pasted from the old site.  Please notify me of any errors or glitches that you see as I might not notice them.

My next focus is to see if my up-dating eliminates the dreaded Google Page Rank 0 that I received two years ago after many years as a PR 3 and 4.  Also, I hope to blog more often . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate