Sorry for no posts recently. I have been distracted by other projects, personal guests, laziness, what have you.

So here are a couple photos to ease back into the normal routine of autumn.
Of course I cannot do this scene or my quality camera justice. This is the island of Sikinos from our veranda--just floating in the mist over the still sea.
As I was seeing off my friends on the Blue Star ferry I noticed bubbles in the air. Looking up I saw this guy toasting adieu to our island.
I also noticed that are a great many more people leaving the island than arriving.

2 comments:

At September 26, 2008 10:48 PM Anonymous said...

hello michael
sorry you were not in aghios athanasios, naoussa yesterday evening for the vernissage (with steven).
hope to see you tonight.
all the best.
fran6Roger.

 
At September 26, 2008 11:04 PM Nick said...

Hi - glad to have you posting again...keep them coming.

Nasta Kala

Nick

 

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate