I just saw this notice of a photo contest with a short entry deadline.

Interested parties must submit participation forms by 2 p.m. (local
time) on Tuesday, June 5.

The announcement by the Tourism Development Ministry and the Greek National Tourism Organization says to go to this site for more information: http://www.gnto.gr/

But I couldn't find anything there. If you do, please comment with the link.

Contest Themes include: "tourism and culture", "tourism and vacation" and
"tourism and large Greek cities".

So, if you have some photos that you think capture Greece, send them in.

I have nothing unique to illustrate this post because I have already used my favourites over and over again as well as those of my friends Yolanda and Manfred from Amsterdam which would be sure winners.

See more of our photos of Greece on our full service Paros web site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate