Today was another warm and sunny day. I decided to be brave and just wear a sweater instead of a jacket for my afternoon walk. Lo and behold as I was walking along the beach with my eyes and mind elsewhere I nearly tripped over a lady sunbathing near a rock (for shelter from the breeze).

We think that winter is finished but the local farmers say No, there is more to come. We shall see who knows more--or is that tempting fate?

We tried to stay up Saturday night to watch the lunar eclipse but it was a little cloudy so we gave up. Then waking in the middle of the night we crawled out of bed to take a peek. We saw the effect but nothing photogenic so here is a picture of Sunday's Sunset, over a church appropriately enough.


If you are a member of Blogazoo here is a Gazoo

If you are not yet a member; please consider this community of bloggers: Blogazoo

3 comments:

At March 07, 2007 1:56 AM Nick said...

This blog makes me so jealous!

 
At March 11, 2007 10:15 AM Heidrun Peters said...
This comment has been removed by the author.  
At March 11, 2007 10:17 AM Heidrun Peters said...

Oh, I agree, Nick. Michael, you have created a wonderful blog , makes one smell the Greek air and sense the Greek light ... ! Not to forget all the sensations of Greek food and wine. I just voted for you on the Blogazoo Lens on Squidoo! http://www.squidoo.com/blogazoo

 

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate