I haven't telephoned my mother for a good long time. This week I fully intended to, BUT we have had something going every night--there is a 10 hour time difference so I can only call at night.

Karin and I have not had dinner alone together since who knows when. Our visiting Dutch friends take up a lot of time and then tonight we are going to dinner at our Dutch friends who live here. Last night was a beach party in a small cove sheltered from the high winds that drove us from the beach. Tonight we are up on the hill for some of Eddy's wonderful cooking.

1 comments:

At August 20, 2006 3:56 PM Bloggo said...

Michael, Hello again. I wonder if you could put me in touch with Eddy about getting a copy of his cookbook? You can e-mail me from this page:

E-mail form

Thanks again.

 

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate